买东西有的时候由于不合适,或者东西没那样好,就需要我们来退换货了,下面小编为大家整理的退换货的英语对话,希望对大家有用!
退换货的英语对话
A=Salesclerk(售货员)B=Kate(凯特)
Kate had just bought a handbag,but its stitches came off in a week. She took it back to the shop to ask for a refund.
凯特的手提包刚穿了一周就发现线头松了。她拿到店里要求赔偿。
A:Can I help you?
A:有什么需要帮忙的吗?
B:Yes,I have a complaint to make.
B:嗯,我要投诉。
A:What’s the problem?
A:有什么问题吗?
B:I bought this handbag in your store last week.What a famous brand is that!The stitches are coming off.Anyway,I’d like to ask for a refund for this handbag.
B:上周我在你们店里买了这只手提包。这是什么名牌啊!线头都松了!不管怎么说,我想要退货。
A:I’m sorry. They are not refundable.But we can exchange it for you,OK?
A:对不起,它们是不能退的。但我们可以给您换一个,行吗?
B:OK.
B:好吧。
A:Wait for a moment.I think we have another one……Here you go.
A:稍等一下。我想我们还有一个……这就是。
B:But this one is black.Mine is yellow.
B:但这个是黑色的。我的是黄色的。
A:Sorry,lady.This is the only one we’ve got now.How about we fix it up for you?
A:对不起,小姐。我们现在只剩这个了。我们帮您补一下怎么样?
B:That’s certainly good.When will it be ready?
B:那好啊。什么时候能补好?
A:It will be ready tomorrow.
A:明天就能补好。
B:That’s quick.
B:那挺快的。
A:Come along then and bring this receipt with you.And I am afraidwe’ve gonna have to charge you 50 for that.
A:那到时候来吧,把这张发票带上。恐怕这一次我们得收您50块钱。
B:What!You are supposed to do it for free.
B:什么!你们应该免费服务的!
A:I’m really sorry for that.
A:对此我十分抱歉。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03