外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

聊电影的英语情景对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-10-11770

聊电影的英语情景对话

电影,是由活动照相术和幻灯放映术结合发展起来的一种连续的视频画面,是一门视觉和听觉的现代艺术,下面小编为大家整理的聊电影的英语情景对话,希望对大家有用!

聊电影的英语情景对话

Rose:Have you heard of the click flick?

罗斯:你听过“小妞电影”吗?

Mark:What? Is it a peculiar form of modern movie?

马克:那是什么啊?是现代一种奇特的电影形式吗?

Rose:No, I have just heard about that new word. The click flick usually refers to the love film featuring romantic and relaxing plots. The core of it is the female, and the male is fallen back as the minor role.

罗斯:不是,我也是刚刚听说这种新说法。小妞电影通常是指剧情浪漫轻松的电影,女性是电影的核心,男性退居配角。

Mark:Oh, so that’s it.

马克:哦,原来如此。

Rose:Think carefully, which film belongs to this species?

罗斯:仔细想想,哪个电影是这类型的?

Mark:The devil wears Prada? I am not sure.

马克:穿普拉达的女魔头?不太确定。

Rose:Exactly, this species mostly happens in busting metropolis.

罗斯:是的,没错。这类电影通常发生在繁华的大都市。

Mark:But that is not the sort to appeal to me.

马克:但是它不合我的口味。

Rose:What is your favorite?

罗斯:你喜欢什么样的?

Mark:I prefer the Horror movie, and Kung Fu film is also OK

马克:我喜欢恐怖片,功夫片也还行。

Rose:Horror movie? Terrible! But we have something in common; I also like Kung Fu film.

罗斯:恐怖片?好可怕!但我们还是有共同语言的,我也喜好。

Mark:And I love Jet Li.

马克:我喜欢李连杰。

Rose:Me too, the actions that Jet Li did on the movie are really exciting.

罗斯:我也喜欢他,他在电影里耍的动作可真令人激动。

Mark:Yeah, let’s go to watch his new moveing together.

马克:是啊,让我们一起去看他的新片吧。

Rose:OK, he’s my absolute favorite actor and the fact he is in it is reason enough for me to watch it.

罗斯:他是我最喜爱的演员。电影里有他,这已经给了我足够的理由去看那部电影了。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03