外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

职场性别歧视的英语对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-10-23691

职场性别歧视的英语对话

如今的社会是一个倡导男女平等的社会,在沟通中也不能带有半点的“性别歧视”,下面小编为大家整理的职场性别歧视的英语对话,希望对大家有用!

职场性别歧视的英语对话

Amanda: You look unhappy, what happened to you?

阿曼达:你看上去不高兴,怎么了?

Rachael: I just had a quarrel with my boss.

瑞秋:我刚刚和老板争论了一番。

Amanda: What's the matter?

阿曼达:怎么回事?

Rachael: Because I have been denied a chance to go abroad for a training course.

瑞秋:因为我被剥夺了一次去国外进修的机会。

Amanda: Really? Are you a qualified candidate?

阿曼达:真的吗?你是合格的人选吗?

Rachael: Well, by qualification I am the ideal choice--a college degree, a working knowledge of English.

瑞秋:哎,论资格我是最合适的人选——本科毕业,能应用英语。

Amanda: So, what's the final choice then?

阿曼达:那最后选谁了?

Rachael: The final choice fell on a young man inferior to me in every respect. So, I'm very upset and want to know why.

瑞秋:最后被选上的是一个各方面都不如我的男青年,所以我心里很难受并且想知道为什么会是这样。

Amanda: What did your boss explain?

阿曼达:你的老板是怎么解释的?

Rachael: He said that they did think of sending me but decided against it, just because I'm a girl.

瑞秋:他说确实想派我去,但是又否定了原来的决定,就是因为我是个女的。

Amanda: Why couldn't a girl go abroad?

阿曼达:为什么女孩子就不能出国呢?

Rachael: My boss just said it couldn't be convenient for a girl to be on here own in a foreign country as there was only one vacancy.

瑞秋:老板说因为只有一个名额,而一个女孩子单独在外是很不方便的。

Amanda: The gender discrimination commonly exists everywhere.

阿曼达:任何地方都存在性别歧视。

Rachael: That's unfair.

瑞秋:这不公平。

Amanda: But we cannot change it in the short term. Maybe gender equality can be realized some day in the future.

阿曼达:但是我们在短时间内也不能改变这一现象。或许在未来某一时间性别平等能够实现。

Rachael: I really hope so.

瑞秋:我真希望如此。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03