外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

酒店常用英语口语

资料整理:广州思贝奇英语发布时间:2018-05-0490

酒店常用英语口语

作为酒店每天都会遇到形形色色的客人和状况,为了提高酒店的服务质量就需要从各方面提高酒店工作人员的素质和能力。其中就需要酒店工作人员掌握一定的酒店英语口语,下面小编为大家带来了酒店常用英语口语及相关内容,供大家参考。

酒店常用英语口语

Making a Reservation 预订客房

Reservationist(R): Good afternoon. What can I do for you?

下午好,我能帮您什么吗?



Client (C) : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?

下午好,这里是北京外贸公司,我想订一间套房,有吗?

R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?

有的,先生,可以告诉我您的名字吗?

C: West, W-E-S-T.

R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?

谢谢,WEST先生。请问你要住多久呢?

C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.

我将会住很长一段时间的。

R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.

很高兴你将会在我们酒店长住。

C: How much is the suite, please?

请问套房多少钱呢?

R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.

您订的套房一天是320元。

C: Does that include attendance?

有包括服务费吗?

R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.

320元一天,包含服务费。

C: Meals included?

餐费有包含在内吗?

R: Meals are extra, not included.

餐费是另外算的,不包含在内。

C: What services come with that?

都还有些其他的什么服务吗?

R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.

您的房间有一间带空调的卧室,一间客厅,一间浴室,一台彩电,一部电话并且每天都有主要的国际新闻报送到您的房间。

C: Do I have to pay in advance?

我需要提前预付吗?

R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.

要的,您需要先预付一半,稍后会设定一个帐户。

C: On which floor is the suite?

套房在几楼呢?

R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.

我们提供两个套房供您选择。一个是在一楼,另一个是在十三楼。两个套房都带浴室并且都是朝南的。

C: What’s the difference between them?

它们之间有什么不同呢?

R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。

条件和价格都是一样的,没什么不同。

C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.

哪一间更安静?

R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.

十三楼的那一间是非常安静的。房间号是1316。

C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。

我想我还是订十三楼的那一间吧。

R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?

好的,那您抵店和离店的日期是?

C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.

不知道,但是大概会住17至20天吧。

R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.

那我们只能确认一个房间给您,从10号至27号,恐怕我们不能保证27号之后有房间给您了。

C: What if there isn’t any room then?

是不是那之后都没有房间了?

R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.

不要急,先生,我们也可以将您列在等候名单上或者在最近的地方为您找一家酒店。

C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.

好的,谢谢,再见。

酒店常用英语口语

Guiding the Guest to Their Rooms 引客进房

Floor Attendant (FA): (Smiling) Good afternoon, sir and madam. Did you have a nice trip? 下午好,先生女士,您们旅途愉快吗?

Mr. Bellow (B): Yes, thanks. 是的,谢谢。

FA: Welcome to the ninth floor. I’m the floor attendant. Just let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

欢迎到9楼,我是楼层服务员。如果有什么需要,请告诉我。

B: Where is Room 908, please? 908房在哪儿呢?

FA: Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Bellow. Would you care to step this way, please? It is along here.

BELLOW先生、夫人,请走好,沿着这儿走就可以了。

Mrs. Bellow(M):Oh, how do you know our name?

你是怎么会知道我们的名字?

FA: It was on the arrival list for room 908.Here we are. May I have your key, please? Let me open the door for you.

您们的名字在908房的预抵名单上,把房间的钥匙给我好吗?我帮您们开门。

B: Here it is. 在这。

FA (Knocks at the door first, opens it, and precedes the guests into the room and turns on the light) This way, please.(先敲门,然后引领客人进房间并开灯)这边请。

B: Thank you. When will our baggage arrive?

谢谢,我们的行李什么时候送上来?

FA: Your suitcases will be here shortly. The bellman is handling them.

您们的行李马上就送上来了。行李员正在处理当中。

B: Very well(Looking around the room.) 非常好(环视房间)

FA: How do you like this room? 您觉得这房间怎么样呢?

M: Oh, it looks comfortable and cozy. We like it very much.

看起来很舒适。我们很喜欢。

FA: (Drawing the curtains aside) The room is facing south and commands a good view of the Huangpu River.

(把窗帘拉开)这房间朝南并面对着黄浦江,景色很好。

M: Yes, how lovely it is! 是的,真的很美!

FA:(Handing the room key to Mr. Bellow) Here is your key, Mr. Bellow.(把房间钥匙交给BELLOW先生)这是您的钥匙。

酒店常用英语口语

Dialogue A Complaint(处理投诉)

C=Front Office Clerk 前台服务员 G=Guest 客人

C:Good evening, Front Office. Can I help you?晚上好,这里是前台。有什么可以为您效劳?

G:This is Ms. Stevenson, Room 1827. I’ve just checked in and I’m not satisfied with my room. 我是1827房的史蒂文森小姐,刚入住的,我对房间不满意。

C:May I know what’s the matter?请问有什么问题吗?

G:The room is too noisy and my husband was woken up several times by the noise the baggage!I didn’t expect such things would happen in your hotel.房间非常的!我没料到你们酒店会发生这样的事情。

C:I’m sorry to hear that, Ms. Stevenson. I’ll try to arrange another quiet room for you .Please wait a moment.(after a while)。We do apologize for the inconvenience.很抱歉有这种事情,史蒂文森小姐。我立刻为您更换另一件更安静的房间,我们为给您带来的不便道歉。

G:That fine. Thank you.好吧,谢谢您。

C:You’re welcome, Ms. Stevenson. Your new room number is 1728 and here is your room key. My name’s Simon, and if there is anything else I can do for you, please don’t hesitate to call me.不客气,史蒂文森太太。这是为您新更换的房间1728的房卡。我叫西蒙,如果有什么我能效劳的,请尽管给我打电话。

Dialogue B Check out



R:Good morning, sir .can I help you? 早上好先生,有什么可以帮到您?

G:Morning .l would like to check out. 早上好,我想办理退房。

R:Certainly. Can I have your name and room number? 好的!您可以告诉我您的名字和房间号码吗?

G:Thomas Dickson in Room 1218 托马斯.迪克逊 房间号码是1218.

R:A double room for two nights at 800RMB per/night, the meals that you had at the hotel are 250RMB….Here is your bill please check it. 一间双人房住两晚,每晚房费是800元,您在酒店餐厅的消费是250元。。。这是您的账单请您核对一下。

G: Sorry, l am not clear about this item. 不好意思,我对这项消费表示不理解。

R: Oh. This is for the phone calls you made from your room. 这是您从房间内拨打的电话账单。

G: But I didn’t make any calls. 但是我并没有拨打任何电话。

R: Oh, just a moment. l’ll check it . l’m terribly sorry sir .we made a mistake.we will deduct it from you bill right away. 请您稍等一下我查一下。非常抱歉,是我们的失误,我立即从账单中扣除此项收费。

G: It seems correct now .Can I pay by credit card?现在看起来账单是正确的了。

R : Yes, Sir. We will cancel your pre-authorization and charge your bill by Credit Card.好的,先生。我们将会取消您之前刷的预授权再重新收取您的费用。

G: Yes.好的

R : Have a nice day! We hope to see you again!好的!先生。祝您有愉快的一天,我们期待能再次见到您!

酒店常用英语口语

Dealing with leaving Procedure办理离店手续

Bell Captain (BC): This is the Bell Captain’s Desk. May I help you?

这里是礼宾台,有什么可以帮到您的吗?

Guest (G): I’m going to check out soon. Could you pick up my luggage, please? 我要退房了,你能上来拿行李吗?

BC: Certainly, sir. May I have your room number, please?

可以的,能告诉我您的房间号码吗?

G: Yes. It’s 2932. 。好的,2932房。

BC: Room 2932.We will send a bellman immediately. Could you wait in your room, please?

2932房,我们会马上派一名行李员上去,您在房间里等,行吗?

Bellman (B): Good morning, sir. I’ve come for your bags.

早上好,先生,我是来帮您出行李的。

G: Thank you. Could you take these two suitcases, please? I’ll bring the shoulder bag with me.

谢谢,你帮我拿这两个行李箱好吗,我拿背包。

B: Certainly, sir. Two suitcases? 好的,两件行李箱是吗?

G: Yes. 是的。

B: Is there anything valuable or breakable in them?

里面是否有贵重物品或者易碎物品呢?

G: No. 没有。

B: This is your claim tag, sir. We will keep your bags at the Bell Captain’s Desk. Could you pick them up there, please?

这是您的行李标签,我们会将行李放在行李台。您到那儿取行李好吗?

G: Certainly. 好的。

B: Thank you, sir. 谢谢您。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03