飞机已经是现代社会中最常见的交通工具,下面小编为大家整理的关于包机的英语对话,希望对大家有用!
关于包机的英语对话1
A:The total cost for chartering a Boeing 737 300 from Beijing to Hongkong is 250,000 yuan.
A:租一架波音737 300 飞机从北京到香港的总价是25万元。
B:I see. And how much is the standard economy air fare on this route?
B:我知道了。那么这条航线上标准的经济舱票价是多少?
A:Let me see. Oh, it's 2,000 yuan for each passenger.
A:我来查一下。哦,每张票2000元。
B:It is much higher than the air fare on the charter flight.
B:要比包机航班高出许多。
A:You're right. By the way, when are you going to charter the flight?
A:您说的一点不错。顺便问一下,你们打算什么时候包机?
B:Sorry, we haven't decided our departure date. But as soon as we have decided, I'll contact you. Thank you for the information.
B:对不起,我们还没有确定出发日期。不过,出发日期一定下来,我就会与你联系。谢谢你提供这些信息。
关于包机的英语对话2
A:Where can I charter a flight?
A:我去哪儿办理包机呢?
B:You should go to Air China Booking Office to make the reservation.
B:国航售票处。
A:Where is the Air China Booking Office?
A:国航售票处在哪儿?
B:On the second floor of the terminal building, east side.
B:候机大楼二楼东侧。
A:Thank you for your help.
A:谢谢。
B:You're welcome.
B:不客气。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03