酒店的宾客在离店结账时,为客人结账完成并不意味着已经完成了对客人的服务,只有在按照服务要求送客离店完成后,才真正的完成了客人此次在店期间的服务。下面小编为大家整理的酒店收银结账英语对话,希望对大家有用!
酒店收银结账英语对话1
A:Tomorrow morning I will leave for Washington, so please close my account up for tomorrow morning. I'll pay cash for tomorrow's breakfast.
A:明天早上我要去华盛顿,请给我结账到明早。明天早饭我用现金支付。
B:Here is your bill, please check it.
B:给您账目,请清查一下。
A:That's right. Could you reserve this room for me? I'll be back in a few days.
A:没错,你能为我保留这间吗?我几天后就回来。
B:No problem, Mr. Jackson. We are looking forward to your coming again.
B:没问题,杰克逊先生,我们期待您再次光顾本酒店。
酒店收银结账英语对话2
A: Does it include air conditioning?
A:包括空调费吗?
B:Yes, it includes.
B:是的,包括。
A:There is no air conditioning in the room. Why should I pay?
A:房间里好像没有空调,怎么要收这笔费用呢?
B:There is air conditioning. Perhaps it is not cold enough, but you have to pay the charge.
B:空调器是开着的,可能冷气不足,但费用还是要收的。
A:Sorry, these two bills have been missed out. Sorry, this food bill is not mine. Shall I pay the bill now?
A:对不起,刚才漏了两张账单。这张用膳单不是我的。现在我可以结账了吧?
B:Your bill has been already sent to your room.
B:你的账单己送到房间里去了。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03