外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

关于称呼的英语对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-07-30121

关于称呼的英语对话

得体的称呼,可使对方感到亲切,使交往容易顺利进行。下面小编为大家整理的关于称呼的英语对话,希望对大家有用!

关于称呼的英语对话

Ben: Hi, Joy, why do you look so downhearted?

本:嘿,罗伊,怎么看上去无精打采的呀?

Joy: I was blamed by our boss.

罗伊:刚刚被老板责备了一顿。

Ben: What a pity! What’s happening?

本:太可怜了!发生了什么事情?

Joy: I lost a big client, and make a great loss for our company.

罗伊:我搞丢了一个大客户,并为此使得公司损失了很多钱。

Ben: Did you do anything wrong?

本:你做错了什么吗?

Joy: Just because a wrong addressing.

罗伊:只是因为一个称呼的错误。

Ben: An addressing? Tell me in detail.

本:一个称呼?说具体点。

Joy: A lady was interested in our new development plan and wished to do investment, so our boss asked me to sign a contract with her. I thought she was married when I saw her and called her Mrs. She was very angry and told me that she hadn’t got married, and therefore cancel the cooperation.

罗伊:有一个女士对我们的开发计划很有兴趣并希望投资这一计划,老板让我去和她签合约。我见到她的时候以为她已经结婚了,就叫她夫人。结果她很生气,说自己还没有结婚,并因此取消了和我们的合作。

Ben: Did she seem old?

本:她看上去年纪很大吗?

Joy: At least forty years old.

罗伊:至少有四十多岁了。

Ben: Well many aging people don’t get married, so it is not enough to make judgment just from their appearances.

本:不过现在很多年纪比较大的人都没有结婚,所以不能仅仅从相貌上判断称呼。

Joy: Well what shall I call her?

罗伊:那我应该怎么称呼这样的人呢?

Ben: As for those women that you’re not sure about their marital status, you can just call her Ms.

本:对于不清楚是否已婚的女人,你只需要称呼她为女士就可以了。

Joy: I kwon, but how could this addressing mistake lead to such a serious consequence?

罗伊:我知道了,不过仅仅一个称呼的错误怎么会导致这么严重的后果呢?

Ben: Different countries and individuals bear different attitudes towards addressing. Some people do care about the wrong title.

本:不同的国家,不同的个体对于称呼的看法不同。有些人非常介意被称呼错。

Joy: It seems that I should learn more about it in the future.

罗伊:看来今后要多了解一些这方面的知识了。

Ben: That is a fall into a pit, a gain in your wit.

本:就当吃一堑长一智了。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03