当客人办理结账及收款事宜时,酒店员工应当以高效率完成。下面小编为大家整理的结账服务的英语对话,希望对大家有用!
结账服务的英语对话
A: Waiter, can I have the bill, please?
A: 服务员,结账。
B: Yes, sir.
B: 好的,先生。
A: Do you accept traveler s cheque?
A: 你们收旅行支票吗?
B: Yes, sir. But could you give me your address and some identification?
B: 是的,先生,但是您要出示地址和证件。
A: Here is my passport.
A: 这是我的护照。
B: Thank you.
B: 谢谢。
A: Should I put my name and address on the back of the cheque?
A: 我要把名字和地址写在支票背面吗?
B: Yes, would you please sign them in block letters?
B: 是的,请用正楷字书写,好吗?
A: No problem.
A: 没问题。
B: Here are some complimentary vouchers for you. Next time you have lunch or dinner in our restaurant. Please pay attention to the usage conditions and expiry date.
B: 我们有一些赠券发给您,下次午晚餐时间您可以结账用,请留意使用说明和有效期。
A: Thank you very much.
A: 多谢。
B: It s my pleasure, sir. Please come again. We look forward to having you with us again.
B: 不用谢,先生,欢迎下次光临,我们将期待着您的光临。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03