茶具一般都会理解是指茶壶、品饮杯、茶盘、茶道、茗炉等饮茶用具。下面小编为大家整理的买茶具的英语对话,希望对大家有用!
买茶具的英语对话
M: I like this china tea set very much.
我很喜欢这套瓷茶具。
A: You've made a good choice. This china tea set is unusual. It was made in Jingdezhen. There are few others like it.
您可真会选。这套茶具真是不同寻常。它是景德镇产的。几乎没有能比得上它的。
M: It is extremely beautiful. This is the very thing I've been dreaming of.
确实很漂亮。这可是我盼望已久的东西了。
M: Jingdezhen? Oh, I know it. Isn't it called“the capital of porcelain”?
景德镇?哦,我知道它。不是被称为“瓷都”的吗?
A: Yes, sir. Is there anything else you want, sir?
是的,先生。您还要别的东西吗?
M: (Points to a set of blue and white porcelain tableware) It's of perfect traditional Chinese design, isn't it?
(指着一套青花瓷餐具)这是完美的中国传统设计,不是吗?
A: Yes, indeed. It is the best quality porcelain, the famous eggshell china. It is not for use, but for show. It is also made in Jingdezhen.
确实是。这是比较好的瓷器——著名的薄胎瓷器。这不是用的,而是用来展示的。这也是景德镇产的。
M: Oh, it must be precious. Can I have a look?
哦,一定很珍贵了。我能看看吗?
A: Yes, sir. It is known to be “as white as jade and as thin as paper”.
可以,先生。它以“白如玉,薄如纸”而闻名。
M: No wonder it's so expensive. I'll take it.
难怪那么贵。我要了。
A: Shall I wrap them together or separately?
要我给您装一起吗?还是分开装?
M: Separately, please. What do they come to in round figures?
请分开装,多少钱?
A: Altogether 6880 yuan.
一起6880元。
M: OK. Here is 7000 yuan. Keep the change.
好的。这是七千元,不用找了。
S: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips. Here is 7000 yuan. I'll return you 120 yuan change.
谢谢您先生。我们是不收小费的。收您7000元。给您120元的找零。
M: Thank you. bye.
谢谢。再见。
A: Good bye.
再见。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03