现在这个时代,几乎每一个城市都有公交车,因为公交车方便,而且便宜,下面小编为大家整理的坐公交日常英语对话,希望对大家有用!
坐公交日常英语对话
C=Conductor (售票员) P=Passenger (乘客)
C: Move to the rear of the bus, please. There're plenty of seats in the rear.
请往车厢后方移动。后面还有很多座位。
P: Hello, I want to go to visit the Forbidden City. Can I get there by taking this bus?
你好,我想去故宫,坐这辆车能到吗?
C: No, this bus can't take you there directly. You need transfer to another bus.
不行,坐这辆车不能直达,需要换乘。
P: So at which stop should I get off? Which bus should I take then?
那我该在哪一站换乘,然后又该换乘哪辆车呢?
C: You should transfer to the bus No.85 at the stop of Xinjiekou.
你要在新街口站换乘85路车。
P: I really appreciate your help. Thank you very much. How much is the fare, please?
十分感谢。请问票价是多少?
C: One yuan.
1元。
P: Here you are. Could you notify us when we get to the transfer station?
给你。到达换乘站时能不能通知我们一下?
C: No problem.
没问题。
P: Thank you. By the way, which bus should we take in order to get to the zoo?
谢谢。顺便问一下,如果我们要去动物园的话要换乘哪一辆呢?
C: You can change to the bus No.2 at the next stop for it.
你可以在下一站换乘2路公交车。
P: I see. Thank you very much.
我知道了,十分感谢。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03