想要出国旅游、出国购物,需要外币,下面小编为大家整理的关于兑换外币的英语小对话,希望对大家有用!
关于兑换外币的英语小对话
S=Staff (职员) C=Customer (顾客)
S: May I help you?
您需要什么服务吗?
C: Yes. Do you exchange foreign money here?
需要。请问你们这儿兑换外币吗?
S: Yes. Our bank is authorized to deal with the foreign exchange business. Please go to Counter No. 2. That's the foreign exchange counter. It's over there.
可以。我行经授权可以办理外汇业务。请到2号外汇柜台办理。就在那边。
C: What kinds of currencies do you change?
贵行兑换哪几种货币?
S: Nowadays, we can change three currencies, US dollars, Japanese Yen and HK dollars.
目前我们储蓄所只能兑换三种货币,美元、日元和港币。
C: Can I buy Chinese yuan with American dollars?
请问我可以用美元兑换人民币吗?
S: Certainly. What's the amount you want to change?
当然可以。您要换多少?
C: 200 US dollars.
200美元。
S: Please fill in the exchange memo and show me your passport.
请填写兑换单,并出示您的护照。
C: Could you tell me what today's exchange rate for US dollars is?
您能告诉我今天的美元汇率是多少吗?
S: It's 826.44 RMB per hundred US dollars. Remember to sign your name on the memo.
100美元兑826.44元人民币。别忘了在兑换单上签名。
C: Here you are.
给你。
S: Here is the money, and also your passport and exchange memo. Please check it.
给您钱,还有护照和兑换单。请核点一下。
C: It's right.
没错。
S: By the way, keep your exchange memo. You may convert the rest RMB back into foreign currency when you leave China.
顺便提一下,保管好您的兑换单,离开中国时您可以把未用完的人民币兑换成外币。
C: I see. Thanks for the information.
我明白了。谢谢你的提醒。
S: Not at all.
不客气。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03