酒店其基本定义是提供安全、舒适,令利用者得到短期的休息或睡眠的空间的商业机构。下面小编为大家整理的酒店入住英语情境对话,希望对大家有用!
酒店入住英语情境对话
R= Receptionist (接待员) G= Guest (宾客)
G: I want a double room with a bath. How much do you charge for a day?
我想订一个带浴室的双人间。每天的房价是多少呢?
R: It is one hundred yuan a day including heating fee but excluding service charge.
每天100元,包括取暖费但不包括服务费。
G: It's quite reasonable.
价格挺合理。
R: How long do you intend to stay in our hotel?
请问您要住多久?
G: I shall leave in a fortnight (half a month).
我要住两周(半个月)。
R: Have you got through with the check-in procedure?
您已经办好入住手续了吗?
G: Oh, yes, I'm going to fill in the form of registration right now. Can I book a single room for my friend beforehand as he will arrive inShanghai tomorrow morning?
是的,我现在正要填入住登记表。我能提前为我朋友订一个单人间吗?他明天上午就要到上海了。
R: Sure. Here is the form for reservations. Would you mind filling in this form and pay one hundred yuan in advance for him?
当然可以了,这是预订表格。请您为他填写一下,您还要为他提前预交100元押金。
G: All right. This is one hundred yuan for he reservation.
好的。给你预订房间的100元。
R: Thank you. This is a receipt of advance payment. Please keep it.
谢谢。这是押金收据。请您收好。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03