外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

与结婚相关的英语对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-07-0382

与结婚相关的英语对话

两个相恋的人最终能步入结婚殿堂,是很幸福的事情。下面小编为大家整理的与结婚相关的英语对话,希望对大家有用!

与结婚相关的英语对话

A:I have surprising news for you.

A:告诉你一个惊人的消息。

B:What's that?

B:什么惊人的消息?

A:Linda is getting married.

A:琳达要结婚了。

B:Well,isn't that simply wonderful! My best wishes to her.Who's the lucky guy?

B:哦,那太好了!祝福她。谁是那个幸运的男人?

A:Roger.He proposed last Saturday night at the formal dance.

A:罗杰,他上星期六在正式舞会上向她求婚的。

B:Wow,how romantic! When's the big day?

B:哇,真是太罗曼蒂克了!大喜日子是哪天?

A:Next Sunday.

A:下个星期天。

B:I just wonder how her ex husband feels about her marrying such a nice guy.

B:她与那样好的男人结婚,我不知道她的前夫会做何感想。

A:It's none of his business now.

A:现在跟他一点也不相干。

B:Will it be a church wedding or a civil ceremony?

B:他们要举行教堂婚礼,还是普通婚礼?

A:Well,Linda is catholic.But she can't be remarried in her church,because they do not recognize divorce.

A:琳达是天主教徒。天主教是不承认离婚的,所以她不能在教堂再举行婚礼。

B:Why?

B:为什么?

A:Because marriage is a sacrament,and in the eyes of church she is still married to her first husband.

A:因为结婚是件神圣的事。在教会看来,她仍然是嫁给第一个丈夫的妻子。

B:Don't you know what Roger's religion is?

B:你难道不知道罗杰信什么教吗?

A:No,what is yours?

A:不知道。你信什么教?

B:I believe in the Confucian Philosophy.He had very good ideas.

B:我信孔子的哲学。他有很好的观点。

A:Well,that's religion.

A:哦,那就是宗教。

B:To you westerners it probably is,but not to us Chinese.

B:在西方人看来可能是宗教,但我们中国人则不然。

A:Why?

A:为什么?

B:You see,a religion is some what superstitious.

B:你知道。宗教总是带着几分迷信。

A:I don't think so.

A:我不同意你的说法。

B:Just like our Chinese Buddhists,some of them believe that if they worship Buddha and live a good life they will be reincarnated and eventually attain their goal of

B:就拿中国的佛教徒来说吧,有些人相信如果他们敬佛,不干坏事,他们来生必能脱胎换骨,最后修成正果。相反,孔子的哲学指导我们生活在真理中。到目前为 reaching heaven.On the other hand the Confucian Philosophy teaches living in the truth.My whole life so far has been based on this truth.止,我的人生观就是基于这个原则上的。

A:This is something new to me.Very interesting.

A:这个观点对我来说很新鲜。很有意思。

B:By the way,what's your religion?

B:那么,你信什么教呢?

A:Christian.But I'm not good at debating these things.

A:基督教。可我不擅长辩论这些事。

B:Let's talk about the first topic continually.So,Linda will be a bride again.

B:我们继续谈论第一个话题吧。这么说琳达又要做新娘了。

A:She's hoping I'll be her maid of honor.

A:她希望我做她的傧相。

B:Did you promise her?

B:你答应了吗?

A:Yes,I did.It'll be my first time.She has also asked Betty and Barbara to be her bridesmaids.

A:我答应了,这是我第一次做傧相呢。她也请贝蒂和芭芭拉做她的伴娘。

B:Who did Roger ask to be his best man?

B:那罗杰请谁做男傧相呢?

A:His old classmate,John Hickman.He used to be my old flame,but that was over a long time ago.

A:他的老同学约翰·海克曼。他曾经是我的情人,那是很久以前的事了。

B:Very interesting.The groom's best man is the maid of honor's ex boyfriend.You might get together again.

B:太有趣了,男傧相是女傧相过去的情人,你们可能重归于好。

A:Impossible.

A:那是不可能的。

B:You never can tell about these things.

B:这种事很难说。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03