外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

跟网恋有关的英语对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-07-3089

跟网恋有关的英语对话

有人说:网恋很美,美得如同绚丽多彩的梦让人不忍醒来;也有人说:网恋太虚,虚得让你永远也抓不住网线那端爱人的心……下面小编为大家整理的跟网恋有关的英语对话,希望对大家有用!

跟网恋有关的英语对话

Anne: Where did you meet your girlfriend Susan?

安妮:你在哪里遇见你的女朋友苏珊的?

Joe: I met him through a computer bulletin board.

乔:我是在网站的公告栏上遇见她的。

Anne: Oh, really, what bulletin board?

安妮:是吗?什么样的网站公告栏?

Joe: It was one I used at the local Internet Café called the E-life.

乔:我在一家叫做E-life的网吧上的网。

Anne: I’ve heard about that, but I’ve never tried it.

安妮:我听说过网上聊天,但是我从来没有试过。

Joe: You ought to. One dollar buys you 15 minutes of computer time. A “chat session” links you with other guys on the network.

乔:你应该试试。一美元十五分钟电脑时间。网站上的聊天室会把你和其他人通过网络联系起来的。

Anne: I have no desire to talk on a network with a bunch of strangers.

安妮:我可没有欲望在网上和一群陌生人瞎聊。

Joe: That’s the whole point. All your inhibitions disappear because you can’t see the other person. This network allows you to talk to people whom you normally wouldn’t talk to. I really hope you can find your the other half just like me.

乔:要的就是这样。所有的顾虑都消失了,因为看不见其他人。这个网络让你和一些人聊天,他们是你平时不可能遇上的。我只是希望你能像我那样找到你的另一半。

Anne: But I just want a private conversation with one other person.

安娜:但我只是想和人有个单独地聊天。

Joe: You can do that. A private session lets you talk alone. This online-chat program lets you talk about anything with everyone, without prejudice because you can’t see them.

乔:你也能这样的。私人聊天可以让你单独聊天的。这个在线聊天程序能让你与想聊的人聊天,因为你看不到对方,所以也没什么偏见。

Anne: Well, maybe I’ll tag along and watch how you talk.

安妮:好吧,也许我可以跟你去,然后看你怎样说话的。

Joe: That’s fine with me. But we’ll have to get there early. After 8 p.m., there’s always a long waiting line.

乔:我是没问题的。但是我们得早点去那里。八点以后,可是有很多人在排队。

Anne: Is it that popular?

安妮:有那么火热吗?

Joe: Welcome to the 21st century!

乔:欢迎来到21世纪。

Anne: Okay, okay. We’re there tonight.

安妮:好吧,好吧,我们今晚就去。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03