外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

顾客向旅行社咨询对话英语

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-10-161801

顾客向旅行社咨询对话英语

提到旅游,相信每个人都不会陌生。下面小编为大家整理的顾客向旅行社咨询对话英语,希望对大家有用!

顾客向旅行社咨询对话英语

R=Receptionist (接待员) C=Customer (顾客)

R: Good evening. Welcome to Xinxin Travel Agency. May I help you?

晚上好,欢迎光临新新旅行社。有什么能为您服务的吗?

C: Hello, I want to know the traveling route of our group.

你好,我来看一下我们团的旅行线路安排。

R: Which route have you chosen? When will your group set out?

请问您定的是哪天去哪儿的线路?

C: We have chosen a five-day tour to Beijing which will depart on September 15th.

我们定的是9月15日出发的北京5日游。

R: Please wait a moment. I will check it for you.

稍等片刻,我帮您查一下。

C: Alright.

好的。

R: Oh, here it is. There are 12 people in your group. The traveling is round trip and the payment is cash, isn't it?

哦,找到了。你们是一个12个人的旅行团,选择的旅行方式是往返旅行,支付方式是现金支付,对吧?

C: Yes.

是的。

R: Your traveling line has already been arranged. I will send the detailed information to your mailbox. If there is something with which you are not satisfied or that is not convenient to you, you can contact us at any time.

你们的旅行线路已经安排好了。详细的信息我会发到您的邮箱,如果您有什么不满或是不方便的地方可随时与我们联系。

C: I see. Besides, how will we get there?

知道了。还有就是我们这次是坐什么交通工具去呢?

R: By air.

坐飞机。

C: Ah, I am sorry but there are two children in our group who have airsickness, so can you change it so that they can take the train?

啊,不好意思。我们团里面有两个小孩儿晕机,所以能不能改成火车啊?

R: Just a moment, let me take a look at the schedule. There are still seven days before setting out… No problem, it's not too late to book the train ticket right now. I will change it to the train, Ok?

您稍等,我看一下时间啊。还有7天出发……没问题,现在预订火车票还来得及。那我就把你们的出行方式改成火车了啊?

C: OK, thank you.

好的,谢谢。

R: That's all right. Do you have any other req-uirements?

没关系,你们还有什么其他的要求吗?

C: We will take the bus there, right?

我们在当地旅行的时候是坐大巴吗?

R: Yes.

是的。

R: What about the ventilating condition on the bus?

车上通风怎么样?

C: You can rest assured. We have the ventilation installation on our bus.

这个您可以放心,我们的车上都安装有通风设备。

R: That's good. Because I have little carsickness. Many thanks.

那就好,因为我稍微有点晕车。十分感谢。

C: Not at all. Welcome your call at all times. If you want something to be adjusted, please notify us as soon as you can.

不用谢,欢迎随时来电咨询。有什么需要更改的也请及时通知我。

R: Yeah, I will. Good bye.

恩,会的。再见。

C: Bye.

再见。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03