外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

旅行社问询的英语对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-10-16377

旅行社问询的英语对话

现如今,旅行已经不是奢侈品了,每个家庭每年都或多或少地在旅行,下面小编为大家整理的旅行社问询的英语对话,希望对大家有用!

旅行社问询的英语对话

R=Receptionist (接待员) C=Customer (顾客)

R: Good morning! Welcome to Xinxin Travel Agency. Can I do something for you?

上午好,欢迎来到新新旅行社,我能为您做点什么吗?

C: Hello, I have reserved a tour the day before yesterday which will set out to Beijing today.

你好,我前天已经预订了今天去北京的旅程。

R: Well, I will check it for you. Can I have your name, please?

好的,我帮你查一下。请问您叫什么名字?

C: Zhao Xiaofeng.

赵晓峰。

R: Zhao Xiaofeng…Oh, it's here. We have to affirm the client's information. Can you tell me your telephone number?

赵晓峰……哦,找到了。我们需要确认一下顾客信息。能否告诉我您的电话是多少?

C: 88888888.88888888。

R: What's your ID card number?

身份证号码?

C: 111111111111111111.111111111111111111。

R: Ok, all the information corresponds to the form. What you have reserved is a five-day tour to Beijing which also includes Shanghai. Is it right?

好的,所有信息都和表格相符合。您预订的是一个5天行程,目的地是北京,其中还包括上海,对吗?

C: That's right.

没错。

R: The cost is 2500 yuan in total. Our tourist group will set out at 10 o'clock. You can make the payment first, waiting for a moment and then you can depart.

一共是2500元。我们的旅行团10点出发,您可以先交钱,然后再稍等片刻就可以出发了。

C: 2500 yuan? But the clerk of your travel agency told me the cost was 2000 yuan when I reserved the tour.

2500元?可是预订的时候你们旅行社的职员跟我说的是2000元呀。

R: Just a moment. I have to check it.

稍等片刻,我去查一下啊。

C: Fine.

好的。

R: I'm so sorry. I saw it wrongly just now. 2500 yuan is the cost of the tour to Shanghai. You are right, the price of the tour to Beijing is 2000 yuan.

十分抱歉,我刚刚看错了,2500元是去上海的价格。您说的没错,去北京的路线是2000元。

C: Here is money. please have a check.

这是钱,请点一下。

R: Just 2000 yuan, this is your invoice. Please wait a minute in the rest room. The tourist group will set out soon.

正好2000元,这是您的发票。请您去休息室稍等一会儿,旅行团马上就可以出发了。

C: All right. Bye.

好的。再见。

R: Xinxin travel agency is ready to offer you service at any time. Bye.

新新旅行社随时为您服务。再见。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03