To: Director

From:Pierre Aries, Office Manager

Subject: Reducing Staff

Date: June12, 2005

I have several proposals for cutting down on office staff. First, I suggest that we eliminate the full-time position of order clerk, since there is not enough work to occupy him thrughout the month. Orders and requests for sales information are heaviest at the end of the month. In contrast, there isf little to do the first two weeks of each month. Therefore, I recommend that we hire temporary help for the last two weeks of each month and give the orders from the first of the month to the sales departmetn to process.

Second , now that our systems are completely computerized, we no longer need a computer programmer on staff. It is true, we will need computer programming services occasionally in future, for instance, when we revise our billing system. In such cases, however, we can hire a freelance programmer

Third, I suggest that I share my secretary with the assistant office manager, thus eleminating one secretarial position. Although this will increase the managerial workload, I feel we can handle it. Moreover, we can always hire temporary help to get us through particularly busy periods.

If these suggestions are followed, we should be able to save approximately $26,000 in the coming year in salarires alone. So, I believe these changes will result in greater work efficiency.

国际商务英语中级考试范文证明书

Doctor’s Certificate

June. 18, 2000

This is to certify that the patient, Mr. Tomas, male, aged 41, was admitted into our hospital on June. 9, 2000, for suffering from acute appendicitis. After immediate operation and ten days of treatment, he has got complete recovery and will be discharged on June. 19, 2000. It is suggested that he rest for one week at home before resuming his work.

Jack Hopkins

Surgeon-in-charge

医生证明书

2000年6月18日

兹证明病人托马斯先生,男,41岁,因患急性阑尾炎,于2000年6月9日住院。经立即施行手术和十天治疗后,现已痊愈,将于2000年6月19日出院。建议在家休息一个星期后再上班工作。

主治医生:杰克·霍普金斯

公证书:

Certificate

This is to certificate that Mr. Zhao Qiangwen holds a diploma issued to him in July, 1980 by Shandong University (Diploma No. 064)and that we have carefully checked the seal of the University and the signature by President Zhou Yong sen.

Jinan Notary Public Office

Shangdong Province

the People’s Republic of China

Notary: Wang Fang