丁克家庭指的是夫妻两人不要孩子,一直过的属于二人世界的生活。下面小编为大家整理的丁克家庭英语对话,希望对大家有用!
丁克家庭英语对话
Julie: Do you know what DINK is?
朱莉:你知道“丁克”是什么意思吗?
Martha: Yes, It stands for "Double Income, No Kids". That means a couple with no kids.
玛莎:知道,它意思是“双收入,没有孩子”,也就是指没有孩子的夫妇。
Julie: What do you think about DINK?
朱莉:你对丁克怎么看?
Martha: Honestly, I do understand that some people choose to be a DINK family but I think a baby is our life's miracle, although raising a kid would be tough.
玛莎:说实话,我理解为什么有人选择做丁克,但我认为孩子是生命的奇迹,尽管养孩子很艰辛。
Julie: Well, My husband wants to be a DINK, but I would like to watch my own kids grow up and keep our family alive.
朱莉:我丈夫想做丁克,但是我希望看到自己的孩子长大成人,让整个家庭充满活力。
Martha: Oh, I see. It seems he doesn't like children at all.
玛莎:哦,我明白了。看来他不喜欢小孩。
Julie: Yes, he said raising a kid would cost a lot of money, and as a DINK, it would be easier to make time for each other.
朱莉:是的,他说养小孩需要很多钱,而做丁克可以有很多时间来陪对方。
Martha: This problem is a little tricky. How about talking with your parents about it? Perhaps parents can change his mind.
玛莎:这个问题有点棘手,和你们的父母谈谈怎么样?或许他们能改变他的主意。
Julie: Good idea. Thank you.
朱莉:好主意。谢谢。
Martha: You are welcome.
玛莎:不用谢。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03