乘坐公共汽车是非常经济实惠的市内交通方式,但是搭错车的滋味却不太好。下面小编为大家整理的搭错车的英语对话,希望对大家有用!
搭错车的英语对话1
A:Excuse me, sir, but aren't you supposed to stop at the train station at the last traffic light?
A:对不起,司机,你不是应该在上一个交通灯那儿的火车站那里停吗?
B:No, sir. We go straight ahead.
B:不是的,先生。我们直走。
A:Is this the bus to train station?
A:这辆车不到火车站吗?
B:No, that's Line 15.We are Line 16.
B:不到,到火车站的是15路,我们是16路。
搭错车的英语对话2
A:No, I take the wrong bus. Please let me off here!
A:不,我乘错车了。请让我下车。
B:Oh, sorry, Sir. I'm afraid I couldn't do that now. You can get off at the next stop.
B:噢,对不起,先生。恐怕我现在不能那样做。你可以在下一站下车。
A:Could you tell me where can I catch the bus to the airport?
A:你能告诉我在哪里可以坐车去机场?
B:You can take the airport bus at the next stop. The bus comes every 30 minutes. It's Line 30.
B:你可以在下一站坐机场巴士。每30分钟一趟。是30路汽车。
A:How long will it take to get to the airport?
A:到机场得多久?
B:It takes 30 minutes.
B:需要30分钟。
A:Thanks.
A:谢谢。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03