寄信可以给快递打电话,让他上门取信。 去邮政公司邮寄。下面小编为大家整理的寄信人和邮递员的英语对话,希望对大家有用!
寄信人和邮递员的英语对话1
A:I want to mail to China by airmail. How much do I have to pay for it?
A:我想往中国寄一封航空信。我需要付费多少?
B:First 20 grams is 5 dollars, and each additional 20 grams is 2.5 dollars.
B:最初20克5美元,另外每超过20克加收2.5美元。
A:OK,I see. Thank you very much.
A:好的,我明白了。非常感谢。
寄信人和邮递员的英语对话2
A:I want to post a letter by airmail to Germany. What's the postage?
A:我想寄航空信到德国,邮资多少?
B:Seventy cents for each. Let me weigh it and see whether it is overweight.
B:每封7角。我替你称一称是否超重。
A:Please stick more beautiful stamps for me on the envelope.
A:请你选最漂亮的邮票多贴一些。
B:I think otherwise it is better not to stick too many stamps, it will be overweight.
B:先生,邮票不能多贴,因为信要超重。
A:That will do then.
A:那就算了。
寄信人和邮递员的英语对话3
A:What's the postage for a letter to China, please?
A:请问寄一封信到中国邮资多少?
B:By ordinary or registered mail?
B:寄平信还是挂号信?
A:By ordinary mail.
A:寄平信。
B:It is forty four cents.
B:四十四美分。
A:Five forty four cent stamps, please.
A:请给我五张四十四美分的邮票。
B:That'll be two dollars and twenty cents altogether.
B:一共二美元二十美分。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03