足球运动是以脚支配球为主,两个队在同一场地内进行攻守的体育运动项目。下面小编为大家整理的有关足球比赛的英语对话,希望对大家有用!
有关足球比赛的英语对话
Todd: Wow, American football is more exciting than I thought.
托德:哇,美式足球可比我想象的刺激多了。
Barley: You’re in America now, my British friend. We just call it football.
巴里:我的英国朋友,你现在可是在美国。我们叫它橄榄球。
Todd: Oh, right. So, I can’t quite follow what’s going on-who’s winning?
托德:哦,对了。哦,我不知道情况怎么样了。谁赢了?
Barley: The Giants are up by three points because of the field goal they kicked, but the Redskins have the ball and there pretty close to the end zone.
巴里:因为射门得分,巨人队领先3分,但现在是红人队控球,而且很接近底线区了。
Todd: Wow! What a hit!
托德:哇!瞧这球!
Barley: Yeah, he tackled him so hard that his helmet came off.
巴里:是呀,他拼命抢球,头盔都掉了。
Todd: Is he ok?
托德:他没事吧?
Barley: It looks like it, he’s getting up.
巴里:好像是,他站起来了。
Todd: I guess he hit him too hard; the referee just called a penalty on the home team.
托德:我猜他抢得太凶,裁判判罚主队。
Barley: The Giants?
巴里:你是说巨人队?
Todd: Yeah.
托德:是呀。
Barley: Well, here we go again.
巴里:哦,又继续打了。
Todd: What happened? Why did everyone get so quiet?
托德:怎么回事?大家都不说话了。
Barley: We lose again.
巴里:我们又输了。
Todd: What went wrong?
托德:出了什么问题?
Barley: Because they made too many bad passes.
巴里:只是因为我们传球太差。
Todd: Bad passes? Can you be more specific?
托德:传球太差?你能说得更详细一些吗?
Barley: They were passing when trapped.
巴里:他们总是被夹击之后才会传球。
Todd: Too bad. The defense would know where your limited pass options were.
托德:这可不好。这样防守队员就清楚你有限的传球选择了。
Barley: But it is still a terrific game!
巴里:但这仍然是一场精彩的比赛!
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03