人生的每一步都要做有意义的事情,而有意义的事情就是实现梦想的事情,或是在实现梦想过程中的每一个环节。下面小编为大家整理的谈论梦想的英语对话,希望对大家有用!
谈论梦想的英语对话
Wang Yang: Are you interested in space activities?
汪洋:你对航天这方面很感兴趣吗?
Li Kai: Of course.
李凯:当然了。
Wang Yang: Do have a dream that you can travel in the space?
汪洋:你有去游太空的梦想吗?
Li Kai: Yes, of course, everyone have, but very few people can make it come true. A dream is just a dream.
李凯:当然,每个人都有,但是只有很少的人能实现啊。梦想只是梦想而已。
Wang Yang: Yeah, you are right. But some lucky guys can make it come true.
汪洋:是啊,你是对的,但是一些幸运儿就可以。
Li Kai: Yes, there are. They must be very rich or something.
李凯:是的,有这样的人,他们一定是很富有或者是其他什么的。
Wang Yang: I believe if some is enough lucky and especial, he might have the chance. A clown from Canada who would be the first “universal clown” travelled the universal with the Russian space vehicle at 30th, September.
汪洋:我相信如果有人够幸运和够特别,那么他就有可能有机会。九月三十号一个加拿大的小丑将要和俄罗斯的航天飞船一起游太空,并成为太空的第一个“太空小丑”。
Li Kai: So lucky, I really wish I were him.
李凯:太幸运了,我真希望我是他。
Wang Yang: Me too, and I think many people have the same wish.
汪洋:我也是,我想很多人一定都有这个愿望。
Li Kai: Who is his audience, the sun, the moon, or the earth?
李凯:谁会是他的观众呢?太阳、月亮、还是地球?
Wang Yang: I reckon the people on the earth are all his audience.
汪洋:我想所有在地球上的人都是他的观众。
Li Kai: He must be very happy to have such a trip. That must be the greatest event in his life.
李凯:有这样的旅程他一定很开心,这一定是他一生中最伟大的事情了。
Wang Yang: China is developing its aerospace industry, and do space exploration these years.
汪洋:中国这些年也在不断发展航天事业,不断探索太空。
Li Kai: The television scene of Shenzhou VII spaceship impressed me a lot.
李凯:是啊,去年神七的精彩画面我很难忘。
Li Kai: That was the 1st step of our astronauts.
汪洋:那是中国航天员迈进太空的第一步。
Li Kai: It marks a new beginning of Chinese space activities.
李凯:这标志着中国航天事业又一个全新的开始。
Wang Yang: So proud of our great county!
汪洋:真为伟大的祖国感到自豪!
Li Kai: Let us look forward to witnessing a faster development of Chinese space exploration!
李凯:让我们期待中国航天事业的更快发展吧!
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03