奥林匹克运动会发源于两千多年前的古希腊,因举办地在奥林匹亚而得名。下面小编为大家整理的有关奥运会的英语对话,希望对大家有用!
有关奥运会的英语对话
Elisabeth: Do you know what the main feature the Sydney Olympics is, John?
伊莉莎白:你知道悉尼奥运会还有一个什么特点吗?
Monica: Of course, I know.
莫妮卡:我当然知道。
Elisabeth: What?
伊莉莎白:什么特点?
Monica: Environmental protection.
莫妮卡:环保啊!
Elisabeth: Do you know when IOC put forward the issue of environmental protection?
伊莉莎白:你知道国际奥委会在哪一年提出环保课题的吗?
Monica: Sorry, I have no idea about it.
莫妮卡:抱歉,这我还真不知道。
Elisabeth: Let me tell you. At that time in 1991, Sydney put forward the slogan “environmental protection”, thus, it won the bid.
伊莉莎白:让我来告诉你。那是1991年,当时悉尼正是打出“环保牌”才赢得申办权。
Monica: What a nice memory! Oh, I know that Beijing and Sydney bid for the Olympic Games together.
莫妮卡:好记性!噢,我知道那时北京和悉尼一起参加申奥。
Elisabeth: Yeah, Sydney had five strategies: save energy, save water, reduce trash, prevent pollution, and protect the environment. They tried to host a “Green Olympics”.
伊莉莎白:不错,悉尼有五大战略,即:节能、节水、减少垃圾、防止污染与保护环境。他们要办一届“绿色奥运”。
Monica: They have racked their brain.
莫妮卡:他们可谓绞尽脑汁。
Elisabeth: Yes. Even the torch and fuel are produced by using environmental protection techniques and materials.
伊莉莎白:是的。就连火炬和燃料都采用环保技术与材料制成。
Monica: Even so, there was still much pity left. The Green and Peace Organization called it at most a half green.
莫妮卡:即使如此,还是留下了不少遗憾。绿色和平组织称其最多是半绿色。
Elisabeth: That’s been quite good. It’s the beginning after all. I’m sure that it will be better and better.
伊莉莎白:已经很不错了,毕竟是刚刚开始嘛。我相信以后会越来越好。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03