外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

关于博客的对话英语

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-08-0155

关于博客的对话英语

大部分的博客内容以文字为主,仍有一些博客专注在艺术、摄影、视频、音乐、播客等各种主题。博客是社会媒体网络的一部分。下面小编为大家整理的关于博客的对话英语,希望对大家有用!

关于博客的对话英语

Nancy: Do you write blog?

南希:你也写博客吗?

Carol: Occasionally, I always browse the blogs of celebrities and net friends.

卡洛尔:偶尔,一般只是看看名人或网友的博客。

Nancy: Blog has become very popular in recent years, hasn’t it?

南希:近几年博客变得很流行,是吗?

Carol: Yes. You can get many news and thoughts of others from blogs. Besides, you can leave messages or make comment for bloggers.

卡洛尔:对。从博客中你可以看到很多消息和别人的想法,还可以给博主留言或对文章做评论。

Nancy: Is there any good blogs to recommend?

南希:有什么好的博客推荐一下吗?

Carol: I saw an interesting blog today.

卡洛尔:好啊。我今天就看到了一篇有意思的博客。

Nancy: What is it about?

南希:关于什么的?

Carol: It talks about the first women spy in the world .

卡洛尔:讲的是世界上第一个女间谍的故事。

Nancy: Who?

南希:是谁?

Carol: Delilah was generally recognized as the first women spy on the earth in occidental civilization.

卡洛尔:在西方文化中,娣莱拉被公认为是“地球上第一个女间谍”。

Nancy: I remember that Delilah means the women cheater who took in men in today’s English, originally Delilah was the first women spy of the world! No wonder!

南希:我记得娣莱拉这个词在今天的英语中喻指陷害男人的女骗子,原来娣莱拉是世界上第一个女间谍啊!怪不得!

Carol: Delilah lived in the10th century BC, she was born a beauty.

卡洛尔:娣莱拉生活于公元前10世纪,是个天生丽质的美女。

Nancy: What was she for to be a spy?

南希:她为什么去做间谍呢?

Carol: For her nation and compatriots.

卡洛尔:为了她的民族和同胞。

Nancy: I think her story must be so moving and she must be an outstanding figure of history.

南希:我想她的故事一定很动人,她也一定是个历史上的杰出人物。

Carol: Of course she is.

卡洛尔:当然了。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03