说道风水,在中国没有人不知道的,风水作为中国一种固有的文化,已经传承了几千年,直道现在,人民都还在研究它,使用它,发展它。下面小编为大家整理的有关风水英语对话,希望对大家有用!
有关风水英语对话
Alice: Feng Shui is very hot nowadays.
爱丽丝:现在风水很红火啊。
Daisy: Yes, it is popular not only in China, but also in America.
黛西:是啊,不仅在中国,在美国也很流行呢。
Alice: I heard that there are lectures on Feng Shui in PKU.
爱丽丝:我还听说在北京大学专门开了风水课呢。
Daisy: Despite in China, American pupils also learn Feng Shui.
黛西:别说中国,在美国小学生都学习风水了。
Alice: Do you think Feng Shui works?
爱丽丝:风水真的有用吗?
Daisy: Feng Shui is very profounding, incorporating hundreds of years’ experience of living.
黛西:风水很是博大精深,融合了中国关于居住的千百年的经验。
Alice: I heard that Americans also believe Feng Shui is related with their romantic love, career and finance.
爱丽丝:不仅如此,我听说美国人觉得风水对他们的恋爱、事业、经济都是有影响的,你觉得呢?
Daisy: I don’t know about this. But I am interested in it personally.
黛西:这个我就不知道了。不过我自己对风水很感兴趣。
Alice: Me too.
爱丽丝:我也是。
Daisy: The theory of Feng Shui is about the traditional Chinese philosophy.
黛西:风水理论本来就含有中国传统的哲学理论。
Alice: You are right. I think it is very mysterious.
爱丽丝:对啊,我觉得是很神秘的东西。
Daisy: Burn a pot of water on the true fire fireplace, the whole house gold, wood, water, fire, soil is five lines of complete, come to a the tallest state that the geomancy learns.
黛西:他们说在真火壁炉上烧一壶水,整个屋子金、木、水、火、土五行俱全了,达到了风水学的比较高境界。
Alice: Is that true? Why don’t we have a try?
爱丽丝:真的是这样吗?那我要回家试试。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03