职业规划(career planning),是职业生涯规划的简称,就是对职业生涯乃至人生进行持续的系统的计划过程,下面小编为大家整理的有关职业规划方面的英语对话,希望对大家有用!
有关职业规划方面的英语对话
Peter: Hi, Sandy. Long time no see.
皮特:嗨,珊蒂。好久不见了。
Sandy: Hi, Peter. Yes, we haven’t met for a long time.
珊蒂:嗨,皮特。是的,我们很长时间没有见过了。
Peter: Have you made up your mind to take up business as a career?
皮特:你决定要从事商业这一行业了?
Sandy: Yes. Actually, I’ve already started. I began my studies at the beginning of this semester.
珊蒂:是的,事实上我已经开始了。这个学期初,我就开始学习了。
Peter: Very glad to hear it. Then what are you going to do when you finish?
皮特:很高兴听到你这么说。那么你完成学业后打算干什么?
Sandy: Oh, I will go back to Hong Kong to practice there.
珊蒂:哦,我要回到香港去实践。
Peter: That’s a good idea. It must be easy to find a job in Hong Kong.
皮特:这是个好主意。在香港找工作一定很容易。
Sandy: I think so. You know there is a great deal of scope for business.
珊蒂:我想是这样的。你知道在那里经常有很多机会。
Peter: And English is very useful in your job.
皮特:而且英语在你的工作中是很有用的。
Sandy: I think it’ll be very useful in many ways because there’s a lot about business written in English. Besides, Hong Kong is an international trade center. English is used in almost all walks of life.
珊蒂:我认为英语在许多方面都是很有用的,因为生意上有许多东西要用英语写。除此之外,香港是国际贸易中心,英语几乎在生活各个方面都使用。
Peter: Then you’ll be a very promising businesswoman there.
皮特:那么,你在那里将会是一个前途无量的女商人。
Sandy: That’s my wish. But I have to suffer now.
珊蒂:我希望如此。但是我现在不得不吃点苦。
Peter: No problem. You’re hard-working and organized, and you work well with others.
皮特:没问题。你工作勤奋,组织能力强,而且与他人相处融洽。
Sandy: Thank you for your encouragement.
珊蒂:谢谢你的鼓励。
Peter: You can do it well, I’m sure.
皮特:我相信你会做得很好。
Sandy: I hope so.
珊蒂:希望如此。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03