每天酒店退房的人较多,有的是刷卡有的是现金结账,下面小编为大家整理的现金结账英语对话,希望对大家有用!
现金结账英语对话
S=Staff (员工) G=Guest (宾客)
S: Good morning, sir. May I help you?早上好先生,需要我帮忙吗?
G: Good morning, I'm leaving today. May I settle my hotel bill now?早上好,今天我要离开。我现在想把在酒店的账单付了可以吗?
S: Your name and your Room number, please?请告诉我您的名字和房间号好吗?
G: Jack Burns in Room 9102.杰克·伯恩斯,9102室。
S: Did you have your breakfast?您吃过酒店提供的早餐吗?
G: Yes.是的。
S: Have you used any facilities since then?那您曾使用过酒店设施吗?
G: No.没有。
S: Just a moment, please. I'm preparing your bill... Sorry to have kept you waiting. Here is your bill, RMB 1550 Yuan in all, including 10% service charge. Please check it.请等一下。我准备下您的账单……对不起,让您久等了。这是您的账单,人民币1550元,包括10%的服务费。请核查。
G: That's right.对的。
S: You have paid a deposit of RMB 2000 Yuan, haven't you?你已支付2000元押金,对吗?
G: Yes. Here is the receipt.是的,这是收据。
S: Thank you. Here is the invoice and your change. Have a check. please.谢谢你,这是发票和零钱,请检查。
G: It's quite all right. Thank you.相当不错,谢谢你。
S: You're welcome.不用谢。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03