外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

购买装饰品英语对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-08-09114

购买装饰品英语对话

装饰品是可以起到修饰美化作用的物品,比如装修效果图造型的轮廓和雕刻装饰;或在身体或物体的表面加些附属的东西,使之更美观。下面小编为大家整理的购买装饰品英语对话,希望对大家有用!

购买装饰品英语对话

Clerk:Are you being served, sir?

先生,有人接待您吗?

Customer:No, I'm just looking by myself. What fine needlework!

没有,我只是自己看看。多好的绣工啊!

Clerk:Yeah, these are famous Chinese tapestries. Don't you think you should use one to decorate your room?

是的,这些是中国著名的挂毯。难道你不想买一条挂毯来装饰您的房间吗?

Customer:I want to have a look at first. Can you tell me something about them?

我先自己看看。您能给我介绍一下他们吗?

Clerk:Sure. Artistic tapestry is the highest form of expression of the rug weaving art, an exquisite handicraft of superb artistry in typical Chinese style.

艺术挂毯体现了地毯纺织艺术的比较高水平,是具有典型中国风格的手工艺精品。

Customer:Is this the marvellous landscape in Guilin?

挂毯上是不是美丽的桂林山水?

Clerk:Yes. You are right. And it's so beautiful.

是的,您说对了,您看多漂亮啊。

Customer:I like it very much. I want to buy one.

我很喜欢,我想买一个。

Clerk:Which do you prefer, the linen one, the figured dacron or the brocade?

您要哪种,亚麻的、提花涤纶还是织锦缎的?

Customer:I like the brocade most. How much is it?

我最喜欢锦缎的。多少钱呢?

Clerk:3680元 for each.

3680元一条。

Customer:Oh. It's so expensive. You haven't anything cheaper, have you?

哦,太贵了。你们没有再便宜一点儿的吗?

Clerk:It's waved by hand. And it's worth the price.

这是纯手工编织的。肯定物有所值。

Customer:Oh, thank you. Maybe I will buy it next time.

哦,谢谢。我想下次再买吧。

Clerk:You're welcome.

不客气。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03