外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

古董买卖情景对话英语

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-08-0998

古董买卖情景对话英语

古董作为不动产值深受广大人民的热爱,在家中摆放一些古董不仅仅可以像别人展示我们的兴趣爱好,也可以展现出我们的品味,下面小编为大家整理的古董买卖情景对话英语,希望对大家有用!

古董买卖情景对话英语

Clerk:Can I help you, sir?

要点儿什么,先生?

Customer:Yes, but may I have a look first?

噢,我可以先看看吗?

Clerk:Of course. Enjoy yourself, please.

当然。请自便。

Customer:You have so many antiques and Chinese paintings here. Are they genuine?

你这儿有这么多古玩和中国画。它们是真品吗?

Clerk:Some are reproductions, but all our reproductions are clearly marked and priced. They are sold at a fair price.

有些是复制品,但所有复制品都有明确的标志和标价。它们都以合理的价格出售。

Customer:May I see that emerald horse?

我可以看看那个翠绿色的马吗?

Clerk:Sure. It's genuine, I bet. It's made of genuine jade. Besides, it's of exquisite workmanship.

我敢断定,它是真品。它是由真翡翠做的,而且做工精细。

Customer:How much is it?

多少钱?

Clerk:The price is marked 3800 yuan.

标价3800元。

Customer:I'll take it. I'm interested in Chinese antiques. What else do you have?

我买了。我对中国古董感兴趣。你们还有什么呢?

Clerk:Besides jade, we have a great variety of Chinese antiques. We have landscape painting, figure painting and flower-and-bird painting.

除了玉器外,我们还有有各种各样的中国古董。我们有山水画、人物画和花鸟画。

Customer:I'd like a flower-and-bird painting.

我想要一幅花鸟画。

Clerk:How about this picture of cranes with pine trees? It was painted by a famous Chinese painter in Qing Dynasty.

您看这幅松鹤图如何?这是中国清代的一位著名画家画的。

Customer:Oh, they look just like live cranes.

哦,这些仙鹤看上去就像真的一样。

Clerk:And what is more, in traditional Chinese thinking, cranes and pine trees symbolize longevity.

还有,按照中国的传统观念,仙鹤与松树都是长寿的象征。

Customer:It sounds very interesting. I'll take it also.

这听起来很有趣。这个我也要了。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03