外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

买茶具英语对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-08-09117

买茶具英语对话

茶具一般都会理解是指茶壶、品饮杯、茶盘、茶道、茗炉等饮茶用具。下面小编为大家整理的买茶具英语对话,希望对大家有用!

买茶具英语对话

M:I like this china tea set very much.

我很喜欢这套瓷茶具。

A:You've made a good choice. This china tea set is unusual. It was made in Jingdezhen. There are few others like it.

您可真会选。这套茶具真是不同寻常。它是景德镇产的。几乎没有能比得上它的。

M:It is extremely beautiful. This is the very thing I've been dreaming of.

确实很漂亮。这可是我盼望已久的东西了。

M:Jingdezhen? Oh, I know it. Isn't it called“the capital of porcelain”?

景德镇?哦,我知道它。不是被称为“瓷都”的吗?

A:Yes, sir. Is there anything else you want, sir?

是的,先生。您还要别的东西吗?

M:(Points to a set of blue and white porcelain tableware) It's of perfect Traditional chinese design, isn't it?

(指着一套青花瓷餐具)这是完美的中国传统设计,不是吗?

A:Yes, indeed. It is the best quality porcelain, the famous eggshell china. It is not for use, but for show. It is also made in Jingdezhen.

确实是。这是比较好的瓷器——著名的薄胎瓷器。这不是用的,而是用来展示的。这也是景德镇产的。

M:Oh, it must be precious. Can I have a look?

哦,一定很珍贵了。我能看看吗?

A:Yes, sir. It is known to be“as white as jade and as thin as paper”.

可以,先生。它以白如玉,薄如纸而闻名。

M:No wonder it's so expensive. I'll take it.

难怪那么贵。我要了。

A:Shall I wrap them together or separately?

要我给您装一起吗?还是分开装?

M:Separately, please. What do they come to in round figures?

请分开装,多少钱?

A:Altogether 6880 yuan.

一起6880元。

M:OK. Here is 7000 yuan. Keep the change.

好的。这是七千元,不用找了。

S:Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips. Here is 7000 yuan. I'll return you 120 yuan as change.

谢谢您先生。我们是不收小费的。收您7000元。给您120元的找零。

M:Thank you. bye.

谢谢。再见。

A:Good bye

再见。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03