外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

关于寄快递的英语对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-08-171329

关于寄快递的英语对话

快递越来越便捷的今天,寄快递都成了咱居家必备的生活技能了。下面小编为大家整理的关于寄快递的英语对话,希望对大家有用!

关于寄快递的英语对话1

A:Could you tell me how I should send this parcel to Hangzhou? It contains magazines.

A:你能告诉我如何把这个包裹寄往杭州吗?里面是杂志。

B:You may send it as “Printed Matter”.

B:您可以把它作为印刷品来邮寄。

A:I wonder if I could have it insured here.

A:我不知道在这里能不能投保险。

B:Of course. How much would you want to insure these magazines for?

B:当然可以。这些书您要投保多少?

A:I think I can have them insured for three hundred dollars.

A:我想投300美元。

B:Three hundred dollars,so you pay eight dollars for the insurance.

B:300美元,您得付8美元的保险费。

关于寄快递的英语对话2

A:What does “UPS” mean?

A:“UPS”是什么意思?

B:“UPS”means United Parcel Service.It's another company.It's only for express parcels and it can be as quick as next day service.

B:“UPS”是联合包裹快递服务的意思。这是另外一个公司了。它的服务项目仅限于特快投递包裹。快到第二天就可以送到。

A:It sounds very helpful.

A:听起来很有效率。

B:You're right.But the rate is also good.Usually business goes to this service.

B:是的,但是服务费也很高。通常商务投递用这种服务。

A:Excuse me,what is the insurance rate? Is it worth the money?

A:请问保险费多少?值得吗?

B:It all depends on the value.Insurance rates are relatively reasonable.

B:那就看你寄的东西是否值钱了。保险费相对来说还是合理的。

A:Then have them insured,please.Will twenty dollars cover everything?

A:好,那就加保险吧。20美元够了吧?

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03