血型的遗传来自父母亲,不同血型的父亲和母亲所生孩子的血型是不一样的,下面小编为大家整理的有关血型的英语口语对话,希望对大家有用!
有关血型的英语口语对话
Britney:David and I are trying to have a baby.
布兰妮:我跟大卫最近试着生小宝宝。
Ralph:Really? What blood type are you?
拉尔夫:真的吗?你的血型是什么呢?
Britney:How is that related?
布兰妮:这跟那有什么关系?
Ralph:New York scientists believe it is.
拉尔夫:纽约的科学家认为有关系。
Britney:Oh? What type of woman gets pregnant most easily?
布兰妮:喔? 哪种血型的女人容易受孕呢?
Ralph:Women with type A blood are most fertile, and type O have the most difficulties.
拉尔夫:最容易受孕的是 A型,最不容易受孕的是 O型。
Britney:But I am type B.
布兰妮:可是我是 B型的。
Ralph:Think on the bright side, at least you are not a blood type that will encounter many difficulties.
拉尔夫:往好处想,至少你不会是遇到最多困难的血型。
Britney:It is the first time that I have heard this kind of theory.
布兰妮:我还是第一次听说这样的理论呢。
Ralph:With the development of science, there is always new finding.
拉尔夫:科技的发展总是不断有新东西出来的。
Britney:Do you believe this?
布兰妮:你相信这个吗?
Ralph:Blood type may really have influence, because scientists have researched a lot of people.
拉尔夫:血型可能真的是有影响的,因为科学家调查了很多人。
Britney:OK.
布兰妮:好吧。
Ralph:Take it easy. I believe that you and David will give birth to a cute baby.
拉尔夫:放轻松点。你和大卫一定能生个可爱的小宝宝的。
Britney:Thanks.
布兰妮:谢谢。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03