花卉,具有观赏价值的草本植物,是用来欣赏的植物的统称,喜阳且耐寒,具有繁殖功能的短枝,有许多种类。下面小编为大家整理的订花英语对话,希望对大家有用!
订花英语对话
Clerk: Good afternoon. Can I help you?
下午好。有什么可以帮您吗?
Customer: I want to order 300 bouquets of pink carnations for nurses to wear in our hospital for Nurses' Day. Can you deliver them tomorrow?
我想预订300束粉红色康乃馨让医院的护士在护士节佩带。你们明天能送货吗?
Clerk: Sure. Your address and phone number, please.
当然可以。请告知你们的地址和电话。
Customer: OK. Here is my business card and there are my address and phone number on it. By the way, do you also supply flower baskets daily by contract?
好的。这是我的名片,上面有我的地址和电话。顺便问一下,能否和你们签个合同每日送花篮?
Clerk: We do. We offer 20% discount for a 6-month contract.
可以。我们为六个月的合同打八折。
Customer: What kind of other services do you have?
你们还有其他什么类型的服务?
Clerk: We design flower balls, create potted plants and provide other services.
我们设计球形花束,做盆景干花,还提供其它服务。
Customer: Do you offer intercity delivery?
你们提供城市间的送货吗?
Clerk: Well, we can send your order to our member florist in your city. They will give you same-day service.
行啊,我们将订单传至您所在城市的加盟店。他们提供当天服务。
Customer: Do you teach horticulture?
你们教不教园艺?
Clerk: We give lessons on grafting, transplanting, training and caring for ornamental plants.
我们传授嫁接、移植、整枝和养护装饰植物的课程。
Customer: Good. I'm interested in lessons in flower arrangement. I want to learn lessons that teach me to grow indoor plants, also.
好的。我对插花课很有兴趣。我还想学栽种室内植物的课程。
Clerk: OK. When the time is suitable for you, please call me. We'll send a gardener for you.
当时间对您合适的时候,请您给我打电话,我们会为您派园艺师的。
Customer: Great.
好。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03