回家、旅游、出差、在我们生活中经常的乘坐的交通工具就是火车,下面小编为大家整理的买火车票的场景英语对话,希望对大家有用!
买火车票的场景英语对话
S=Staff (工作人员) P=Passenger (乘客)
S: Good afternoon, sir. What can I do for you?
先生下午好。有什么需要帮忙的吗?
P: Good afternoon. Please give me a one-way ticket to Beijing.
下午好。请给我一张去北京的单程票。
S: Which day do you prefer?
您打算坐哪一天的火车?
P: I want to take the train on March 30th.
我想坐3月30号的车。
S: What train will you take?
你要坐哪一班火车?
P: I don't know exactly which train I should take to get to Beijing. But I want to take a train which runs at night, a whole night is better. Is there a train like this?
我不太清楚都有哪些车到北京,不过我想坐晚上的火车,比较好是一晚上的。有没有这样的列车?
S: Then I suggest you take the train K111. It sets off at 10:00 p.m. on the first day and gets to Beijing at 6:00 a.m. on the next day, which runs just one night. Is that OK?
那我建议您乘坐K111。这趟车前一天晚上10点发车,第二天早上6点到达北京,正好是一晚上。怎么样?
P: Fine. I will take this one.
可以。那我就乘这辆了。
S: Well, what kind of ticket do you prefer, hard seat, soft seat, hard berth or soft berth?
好的,您想要哪种票?硬座、软座、硬卧还是软卧?
P: I choose the soft berth.
我要软卧。
S: There are upper berth and lower berth, which one do you like?
软卧有上铺和下铺,您想要哪种?
P: Upper berth.
上铺。
S: I am sorry, sir. The tickets for the sleeper of K111 on March 20th have been sold out.
先生不好意思,3月20日K111车次的软卧已经售完了。
P: Can I make a reservation on another train?
我可以预购另一班火车吗?
S: Of course.
当然可以。
P: How about the train of T222? Does it pass by or go to Beijing?
那么T222车呢?这趟车经过或是到达北京吗?
S: Wait a moment, I will check it for you. Yeah, this train also arrives at Beijing.
稍等片刻,我帮您查一下。是的,这辆车也到北京。
P: Are there any tickets for the sleeper of this train?
那这趟车还有卧铺票吗?
S: Let me see. Yes.
让我看一下。有。
P: Then give me the ticket of this train.
那就给我这趟车的票吧。
S: How many tickets would you like?
您要买几张票?
P: One ticket.
一张票。
S: Ok, please confirm the information. You want to buy a ticket for the upper berth of soft sleeper of the train T222, which will leave for Beijing on March 20th. Is it right?
好的。请确认一下信息,您要买的是3月20日前往北京的T222次列车的软卧上铺,对吗?
P: Yes, all the information is right.
是的,所有的信息都正确。
S: It is 150 yuan in total.
一共150元。
P: Here is money.
给你钱。
S: This is your 200 yuan bill. Here is your change 50 yuan. Please keep it well.
收您200元,找您50元。请收好。
P: Thank you.
谢谢你。
S: You are welcome.
不用谢。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03