为客人迅速、准确地排房是体现前厅服务水平的一个重要方面,客房分配应根据饭店的客房使用情况和客人的具体要求等进行。下面小编为大家整理的客房预订的日常英语对话,希望对大家有用!
客房预订的日常英语对话
C=Clerk (前台职员) G = Guest (宾客)
C: Good morning. This is room reservation. May I help you, sir?
早上好,这是客房预订部,能为您效劳吗?
G: Well, I'd like to reserve a room.
噢,我想预订一个房间。
C: Thank you, sir. Which date would that be?
谢谢您,要订哪天的?
G: From October 15th to 17th.
从10月15日到17日。
C: How many nights will you be staying?
要住几晚呢?
G: Three nights.
3个晚上。
C: How many guests are there in your party?
你们一共有多少位客人呢?
G: Only my wife and I.
只有我太太和我。
C: What kind of room would you prefer, a double or a twin room?
你喜欢什么样的房间,是一张双人床的还是两张单人床的房间呢?
G: A twin room, please.
我要一间两张单人床的房间。
C: Could you hold the line, please? I'll check if there's a room available for those days. Thank you for waiting, sir. We have a twin at HK$1000 and HK$1500. Which one would you prefer?
请别挂断好吗?我要查查那几天有没有空房。先生,让您久等了,我们有港币1000元和1500元的两张单人床的房间,您喜欢哪一间呢?
G: What's the difference?
房间有何差别?
C: A room with a front view is HK$1500 per night, one with a rear view is HK$1000 per night.
临街的房间每晚港币1500元,而背街的房间每晚港币1000元。
G: We will take the one at HK$1500.
我们要订1500元港币的房间。
C: Certainly, sir. May I have your name and initials, please?
好的,先生,请告诉我您贵姓及名字的第一个字母好吗?
G: Yes, it's Carruthers T. E.
好的,我叫凯鲁瑟斯,T. E.。
C: Can you tell me how to spell that, please?
请告诉我怎么拼好吗?
G: C, A, double R, U, T, H, E, R, S.
C,A,两个R,U,T,H,E,R,S。
C: Mr. Carruthers. May I have your phone number, please?
凯鲁瑟斯先生,请给我您的电话号码好吗?
G: Yes, the number is 06-321-2345.
好的,号码是06-321-2345。
C: 06-321-2345. Is this your home phone number?
06-321-2345。这是您家里的电话号码吗?
G: Yes, it is.
是的。
C: What time do you expect to arrive, sir?
先生,您预计什么时候抵达?
G: Oh, around 5 p. m. I suppose.
嗯,我想是下午5点左右吧。
C: I'd like to confirm your reservation. A twin room for Mr. and Mrs. Carruthers at HK $1500 per night from October 15th to 17th. We look forward to serving you.
我要再确定一下您的预订。凯鲁瑟斯夫妇要一间两个单人床的双人房间,每晚1500元港币,从10月15日到17日三晚。期待能为您服务。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03