外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

登记入住酒店英语简单对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-10-16117

登记入住酒店英语简单对话

出门在外,住宾馆和酒店肯定少不了,下面小编为大家整理的登记入住酒店英语简单对话,希望对大家有用!

登记入住酒店英语简单对话

C=Clerk (前台职员) G = Guest(宾客)

C: Good morning, sir. Welcome to our hotel. May I help you?

早上好,先生。欢迎光临。我能为您做点什么吗?

G: Yes. I booked a room one week ago.

是的,我一周前订过一个房间。

C: May I have your name, please?

请问您的名字?

G: John Smith.

约翰·史密斯。

C: Just a moment, sir. I look through our list. Yes, We do have a reservation for you, Mr. Smith. A city view single room with bath. You've paid 2000 Yuan RMB as a deposit. Is that correct?

稍等,先生。我看一下我们的订单。是的,我们有一个您的订单,史密斯先生。一个带浴室的城市全景房。您已经支付了2000元的订金。对吗?

G: That's it.

是的。

C: Would you please fill in this registration card, sir?

请您填一下这张登记单好吗?

G: Sure. Here you are. I think I've filled in everything correctly.

好的。给。我认为我都填好了。

C: Let me see…Name, address, nationality, forwarding address, passport number, signature and date of departure. Oh, here, sir. You forget to fill in the date of departure. May I fill it in for you? You are leaving on…

我来看一下……姓名,地址,国籍,转寄地址,护照号码,签名和离店日期。哦,这儿,先生。您忘记填写您的离店日期了。我帮您填上好吗?您将在……离店?

G: October 24.

10月24号。

C: May I see your passport, please? Thank you, sir. Now everything is in order. Your room number is 1107. It's on the 11th floor and your room rate is 500 RMB per night. Here is your key card with all the information on your booking, the hotel services and the hotel rules and regulations. Please make sure that you have it with you all the time. You need to show it when you sign for your meals and drinks in the restaurants and the bars.

请问我能看一下您的护照吗?谢谢您,先生。现在一切都好了。您的房间号码是1107。在11层,您的房费是每晚500元人民币。这儿是您的钥匙卡,上面有您的一切订房信息、宾馆服务项目和宾馆的规定。请您随身携带。当您在餐厅吃饭或者酒吧饮酒签单的时候您需要出示它。

G: Yes, I'll keep it with me, thank you.

好的,我会随身携带的,谢谢。

C: I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

希望您在我们这儿住得开心。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03