现实贸易中,我们经常会需要接待客户,而接待客户的一项主要任务可能就是去参观工厂了,下面小编为大家整理的参观工厂情景对话英语,希望对大家有用!
参观工厂情景对话英语
A=Ms. Lin(林女士)B=Mr. Gellar(盖勒先生)C=Mr. Wang(王先生)
A:Mr. Gellar,I’d like to introduce you to Mr.Wang,the manager of our plant.
A:盖勒先生,容我向您引见工厂经理,王先生。
B:How do you do,Mr.Wang?
B:您好,王先生。
C:How do you do,Mr.Gellar?It’s a pleasure to meet you.
C:您好,盖勒先生,很高兴见到您。
B:The pleasure’s mine. Mr.Wang,could I ask you some questions about your factory?
B:这是我的荣幸。王先生,我能问你几个关于你们公司的问题吗?
C:Certainly.
C:当然了。
B:When was this factory founded?
B:这家工厂是何时成立的?
C:It was in 1981.
C:是在1981年。
B:How much was your initial capital?
B:你们最初的资金是多少?
C:It was about 300 thousand RMB.
C:当时资本为30万人民币。
B:How many employees do you have now?
B:现在有多少雇工了?
C:There are about 2000 in the plant,and 150 in the office.
C:2000名工人,150名办公室工作人员。
B:Are you still expanding your plant?
B:贵公司还在扩厂吗?
C:Yes,our new plant will start production next month.
C:是的,我们的新工厂下个月开始动工生产。
B:That will help to speed things up.
B:那会有助于加快出货速度。
C:Of course.It has taken three years altogether.Let me show you our factory.
C:当然了。新厂的建成总共花了三年的时间。我带你参观一下我们的工厂吧。
They walked into a big workshop,where the machine made a lot of noises.
他们走进了一间大车间里,里面噪音很大。
C:I hope the noise isn’t bothering you.
C:希望这些噪音没有打扰您。
B:No,not at all.I’m accustomed to this sort of thing.
B:一点也不会,我已经习惯了这种声音。
C:If there’s some place you’d like to stop or anytime you would like to take a break,don’t hesitate to ask.
C:如果想在哪儿停下来或者想休息一下,不要不好意思说。
B:Thank you. I’ll keep that in mind.I’ve heard your plant is phasing in robots.
B:谢谢,我会记在心里的。听说你们工厂逐渐采用机器人设备了。
C:Yes,we began last summer.
C:是的。从去年夏天开始的。
B:These machines seem to be the most modern ones of their kind.
B:这些机器似乎是同类中最新型的。
C:That’s true. We believe that superior equipment makes for superior products.I’ll give you a complete picture of our operation.
C:没错,我们相信优良的设备有助于生产优良产品。我会把我们制作过程的总图给您。
B:Thank you.
B:谢谢。
C:First,I’ll show you a 10minute multimedia.
C:首先,我为您映放10分钟的多媒体简介。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03