外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

在办公室的对话英语

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-07-0774

在办公室的对话英语

平时我们很多上班的人,经常坐在办公室,可能会一天坐到晚,下面小编为大家整理的在办公室的对话英语,希望对大家有用!

在办公室的对话英语

A:Hi,Mary.Can you help me work out the telex I got just a moment ago?

嗨,玛丽。您能帮我对刚才收到的电传解释一下吗?

B:Sure.Where is it?

行呀。电传在哪里?

A:Here you are.You see.What does this PLS mean?

给。瞧!PLS 是什么意思?

B:Well,in a telex,the operator usually uses PLS instead of the word “please”.

唔,在电传中,打电传的人常用 PLS 来代替“请”这个词。

A:Oh,then this TKS means “thanks”.Am I right?

哦,那么TKS 就是“多谢”了。对吗?

B:Exactly! You re very clever.

完全正确,你真聪明。

A:I just guessed.But what does ASAP mean?

我猜的呀。可是 ASAP 是什么意思呀?

B:ASAP means “as soon as possible”.The operator only struck four keys so that it saved a lot of time.You know that a telex is charged according to time.

ASAP 就是词组“尽快”的意思。打电传时只要按下4个键,这样可以节省许多时间吗。你知道电传是按时间计费的。

A:In that case RYT means the phrase regarding your telex?

既然这样 PYT 就是词组 “关于你方电传”了?

B:You re right again.You shouldn t have to worry about telex messages.The more you read the more you can understand.I suggest you read some books about how to write good telex messages if you have time.

这回又对啦。你对电文不必担忧。你看得越多就懂得越多。我建议你如果有时间的话多读一些关于怎样写好电传电文的书籍。

A:I will.And thank you very much for your help.

我会的。谢谢您的帮助。

B:You re welcome.

别客气。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03