外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

航海英语口语对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-07-27880

航海英语口语对话

航海是人类在海上航行,跨越海洋,由一方陆地去到另一方陆地的活动。下面小编为大家整理的航海英语口语对话,希望对大家有用!

航海英语口语对话

Taylor: Today our task is to finish a triangle flying range, fly eastward through Bahamas, then turn north and return to base along the last side of the triangle.

泰勒:我们今天的任务是完成一个三角形航程,向正东方向飞过巴哈马群岛,接着向北飞行,然后沿三角形最后一个边线返航。

Pulse: It is said that Bermuda Triangle is a strange place, where a plane disappeared there.

鲍尔斯:听说百慕大三角区是一个很奇怪的地方,之前有飞机在那里失踪。

Taylor: We’ve flied many places, and it is without question if we care enough.

泰勒:我们飞过很多地方,只要当心点一定没有问题。

Pulse: I hope so.

鲍尔斯:希望如此。……

Taylor: Can you take our bearings?

泰勒:你现在能辨别我们的位置吗?

Pulse: I don’t know where we are, and the sea seems strange.

鲍尔斯:我也不知道这是什么地方,大海看上去也很奇怪。

Taylor: Get in contact with command post now.

泰勒:立刻联系指挥部。

Pulse: Yes, sir.

鲍尔斯:明白。

Taylor: There is abnormal phenomenon! We deviate the course and don’t know why.

泰勒:发生了异常现象!我们不知道为什么偏离了航向。

Command post: Report your position.

指挥部:报告你们的位置!

Taylor: I don’t know where we are now!

泰勒:我弄不清自己的位置,不知在什么地方!

Command post: Then fly westwards!

指挥部:那么你们向西飞行!

Taylor: The azimuth instrument doesn’t work. We cannot make out our direction, and what we can see is just sea.Ten minutes later….

泰勒:方位仪出了故障,指针不动。我们辨不清方向,看到的只是大海。十分钟后……

Taylor: We can’t see the land, and the sea is abnormal.

泰勒:我们看不到陆地,连大海也和往常不一样。

Command post: Still can’t fix your place?

指挥部:还是不能确定位置吗?

Taylor: It seems that we are on the Gulf of Mexico.

泰勒:我们好像在墨西哥湾上方。

Taylor: That’s bad, our plane is sinking!

泰勒:不好了,我们的飞机开始向下沉了!

Command post: What’s happening, it’s terrible!

指挥部:到底发生了什么,简直太可怕了!

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03