外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

关于中国功夫的英语对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-07-28488

关于中国功夫的英语对话

中国功夫是一种中国特色的文化,是在长期的生产劳动、与大自然的搏斗和冷兵器时代的战争中逐步形成与发展起来的体育项目。下面小编为大家整理的关于中国功夫的英语对话,希望对大家有用!

关于中国功夫的英语对话

Mary:What’s your favorite sport?

玛丽:你最喜欢什么体育项目?

John:My favorite sport is Chinese Kung Fu.

约翰:我喜欢中国功夫。

Mary:Oh,Chinese Kung Fu is the pride of our country,have you learnt it?

玛丽:哦,中国功夫可是我们国家的骄傲啊,你学过吗?

John:For three months.

约翰:学3个月了。

Mary:How deep you have achieved?Can you practice a little to me?

玛丽:你学到什么程度啦,可以打两下吗?

John:Ah,it’s a little bit difficult.I just start my study,and I don’t practice the actions well.

约翰:呵呵,这个有点难,我只是刚学到皮毛,那动作还没熟练。

Mary:En,what do you think of Chinese Kung Fu?

玛丽:嗯,你觉得中国功夫怎么样?

John:Kung fu was originally intended for self-defense,but it became something more than defense skills now.Today we are apt to treat it as an art.

约翰:最开始功夫是用来自卫的,但现在它不仅仅是打斗技术了。如今我们更爱把它看成一门艺术。

Mary:Bingo,isn’t there a phrase,“martial arts”,in your language?This is the best explanation of it.

玛丽:这说对了,你们英文里不是有个词组叫martial arts吗?这就是对功夫的比较好解释啊。

John:Yeah,it’s popular all over the world now.

约翰:对啊,中国功夫在全世界都很流行啊。

Mary:Do you know some Kung Fu stars?

玛丽:你知道哪些功夫明星吗?

John:Bruce Lee,Jet Li and Jackie Chan are very popular in movies circle.

约翰:李小龙、李连杰、成龙等红遍了世界影坛。

Mary:En,they are the most famous action stars in the field,especially Bruce Lee.

玛丽:嗯,他们是功夫界比较出名的三个武打明星,特别是李小龙。

John:I heard that he is the representative of Kungfu,and you are admiring of him,right?

约翰:我听说他是中国功夫的代表,你们都很崇拜他,是这样的吗?

Mary:Right,he is the master of martial art forever in our heart.

玛丽:是啊,他是我们心中永远的武术宗师。

John:I envy you have such a star.There goes the bell.I’m going to the class,we can chat next time.

约翰:我真羡慕你们有这么一个明星。时间到了,我要去上课了,下次再聊啊。

Mary:OK,bye.

玛丽:好的,再见。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03