安全检查是对施工项目贯初安全生产法律法规的情况、安全生产状况、劳动条件、事故隐患等所进行的检查,下面小编为大家整理的行李安检英语情景对话,希望对大家有用!
行李安检英语情景对话
A: Next please! Hello sir, may I see your passport, please?
下一位。您好,先生,我可以看你的护照吗?
T: Yes, here you go.
好的,给你。
A: Will you be checking any bags today?
您托运行李吗?
T: Yes, I'd like to check three pieces.
是的,我要托运三件。
A: I'm sorry, sir. Airline policy allows only two pieces of checked luggage at twenty kilograms each, plus one piece of carry-on luggage. I will have to charge you extra for the additional suitcase.
对不起,先生,航空公司规定只允许托运两件行李,每件不超过20公斤,外加一件手提行李。我要加收多余行李箱的费用。
T: What? Why? I am taking an intercontinental flight! How am I supposed to only take two twenty kilo bags? That's absurd!
什么?为什么?我乘的是跨洲飞机,怎么可能只带两件20公斤的行李?太荒谬了。
A: I am sorry, sir, there's nothing I can do. You cannot board the flight with that large bag either. Carry-on bags must fit in the over-head compartment or under your seat. That bag is clearly too big.
对不起,先生。我也做不了什么。您拿着那件大行李也是不能登机的。手提行李必须能放置在头顶的行李架或是座椅下面。那个包显然也太大了。
T: Now I see. So tell me, Miss, how much shall I have to pay for all these.
我知道了。所以告诉我要付多少钱?
A: Let's see... six hundred and twenty-five US dollars.
我看一下,625美元。
T: That's more than my round-trip ticket!
这比我的往返机票还要贵。
A: Sorry, sir. There is nothing I can do.
对不起,先生,我也帮不了什么。
T: Alright. I don't want to say anything. Just take this.
好吧,我不想说什么了,收钱吧。
A: Thank you for your cooperation.
谢谢您的配合。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03