如果到了一个陌生的地方,想辨别方向要么问路,要么查询地图。下面小编为大家整理的一些问路英语情景对话,希望大家喜欢!
问路英语情景对话
Dale:Excuse me. Could you tell me how to get to the Palace Museum?
戴尔:打扰一下。请问去故宫怎么走?
Nancy:You can take Bus 5. The driver will tell you where to get off.
南茜:你可以乘5路车去。司机会告诉你在哪下车。
Dale:Yes, but I'm driving my own car.
戴尔:是的,但是我是自驾车。
Nancy:Oh, then you drive along this street, turn right at the third crossroad, then take the first left. Keep straight on until you see a road sign that says"Palace Museum",and then you follow the sign.It will direct you to the Palace Museum.
南茜:哦,那么你沿着这条街行驶,在第三个十字路口右转,然后左转。沿着这个一直走就会看到路标写着“故宫”,然后沿着这个路标。它会指引你到达故宫。
Dale:Drive along this street, turn right, turn left, keep straight, and then I'll see the road sign?
戴尔:沿着这条街走,然后右转,左转,然后一直走,接着我就会看见一个路牌?
Nancy:That's right.
南茜:是的。
Dale:Are you sure that I won't bump into any one-way streets?
戴尔:你确信我不会遇到单行道街吗?
Nancy:Well……I don't think you will……I don't see any car around here. Where is your car?
南茜:哦……我认为不会的……我没看到车啊。你的车呢?
Dale:I parked it over there. You see.
戴尔:我把它停放在那边了。你瞧。
Nancy:Oh, no. You'd better move it before a policeman sees you parking there.
南茜:哦,不。在警察看到之前你比较好把它开走。
Dale:Why?I don't see any"No Parking"signs.
戴尔:为什么?我没看见任何“禁止停车”的标记啊。
Nancy:But you're parking in a bus zone.
南茜:但是你却放在了公交车专区。
Dale:Here comes a policeman. I'd better run……Thank you, miss……Oh, by the way, how long will it take for me to get to the museum?
戴尔:警察来了。我得跑了……谢谢,小姐……哦,顺便问一下,去故宫要多久?
Nancy:About half an hour.
南茜:大概半个小时。
Dale:Thanks again. You've been very helpful.
戴尔:再次感谢。你真热心。
Nancy:Hurry up, or you'll get a ticket.
南茜:快点吧,否则你会被开罚单的。
问路英语情景对话关键词汇
crossroad/'kr?:sr?ud/n.十字路口
zone/z?un/n.区域
one-way street 单行道
ticket/'tikit/n.罚单、票
one way 单程
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03