晚餐,不可忽略的的重要,千万不要以为随便进食晚餐无关紧要,这是不可忽略的的重要。下面小编为大家整理的预订晚餐的英语对话,希望对大家有用!
预订晚餐的英语对话
C=Clerk (职员) G=Guest (顾客)
C: Hello, Xinhua Restaurant, may I help you?
你好,这里是新华餐厅,我能帮您什么忙吗?
G: I'd like to make a reservation for tomorrow night if possible.
如果可以的话,我想在明天晚上在这里预订晚餐。
C: When will you arrive?
请问您打算何时来用餐?
G: How about 6:30 p.m.?
6点半可以吗?
C: Could you wait a minute, please? I'll check the availability.
能否请您稍等片刻,我得查看一下是否还有空位。
G: OK.
好的。
C: Yeah, there are still lots of seats at that time.
可以,那个时候还有许多空座。
G: That's great.
那太棒了。
C: How many people are there in your party?
请问将有几人同时就餐?
G: There will be four of us.
我们一行四人就餐。
C: Smoking section or non-smoking section?
请问你希望是在吸烟区还是无烟区就餐?
G: Of course, non-smoking.
当然是无烟区。
C: Do you have any questions for us?
您还有什么想知道的吗?
G: What kind of food do you serve?
你们都提供哪些食品?
C: We are an upscale European restaurant.
我们是一家一流的欧洲餐厅。
G: I like western food.
我喜欢西餐。
C: May I have your name and telephone number, please?
请问您的姓名和电话是多少?
G: Bubba Smith. And my number is 11111111.
我的名字是布巴•史密斯。电话是11111111。
C: Could you tell me how to spell your name?
能否告诉我应如何拼写?
G: Yes. B-U-B-B-A, Bubba Smith.
好的,B-U-B-B-A, 布巴•史密斯。
C: Thank you, Mr. Bubba. By the way, as it is at the peak hour, we can only keep your table for half an hour. That means you should come before 7:00. We look forward to having you with us tonight.
谢谢布巴先生。顺便跟您说一下,由于您的预订时间是用餐高峰,所以我们只能为您保留半个小时,也就是说您要在7点之前到。期待今晚您的光临。
G: Well, I see. Thanks a bunch.
好的,我知道了。多谢。
C: Anytime.
不客气。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03